Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lift Jesus Higher




Matthew 7:13
New International Version (NIV)
The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

My desire is that others may may come to Christ for the sake of their eternal souls as well as their mortal lives.  My desire, however, doesn't always match my courage, or lack of it.  In these days of moral relativism surrounded by others who believe a we should be tolerant of every lifestyle, it's can be scary to say what I really think, unless it is to others who believe as I do.  I live in a state that has legalized the right to die as well as same sex marriage and generally celebrates tolerance while disparaging fundamental Christian beliefs. So what's a Christian to do?  Lift Jesus higher.  
John 12:32
King James Version (KJV)
32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 
"Lift Jesus Higher" - Emmylou Harris

  

No comments:

Post a Comment