Monday, September 21, 2015

Send Me

Isaiah 6:8 English Standard Version (ESV)
Isaiah's Commission from the Lord
8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Romans 10:13-15English Standard Version (ESV)
13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard?[a] And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

Mark 16:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Sometimes I talk myself into believing that rheumatoid arthritis gives me a pass on going into all the world and happily settle into being what my husband has called, "a well-adjusted introvert."  All the world, however, doesn't necessarily mean the far ends of the world; and it may just mean my little world or as far as I can go on my painfully beautiful feet.  
Benediction - Jars of Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment