Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sigh...Writer's Block

Jeremiah 30:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you.

Sometimes I approach this blog without a clue as to what to write.  I pray for inspiration, but I've got nothing. Then I turn to ask my husband if he has something to write.  Sigh.  He's working late tonight.  At least we have work, something that was hard to come by after the Great Recession.  I spent some time tonight listening to the Republican candidates debate.  (Do I hear another sigh?)  I would love to see a great leader emerge, someone who stirs us with hope, courage and a sense of right.  That leader may be there; but God so far is keeping him or her under wraps.  I'll trust that God has prepared someone for such a time as this.  
And I'll pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment