Thursday, December 31, 2015

No Worries In Heaven

Matthew 6:34 English Standard Version (ESV)
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Philippians 4: 6-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

John 14:27 English Standard Version (ESV)
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

I'm trying to remember what I was worried about earlier today when I started this blog post, but it no longer seems important.  Today a loved one went home to Jesus.  He has no more days to count, no more worries to bear, no more pain to suffer, no more tears to shed.  He's traded it in for all the more joy, all the more love, all the more peace, all the more grace, all the more glory than he could ever have hoped.  Well done.  Well done.  Well done.

Kingdom Come - JJ Heller    




No comments:

Post a Comment