Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Our Steadfast God

Psalm 94:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 But the Lord has become my fortress,
    and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.

Isaiah 54:10New International Version (NIV)
10 Though the mountains be shaken
    and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
    says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Tornados and fire storms are in the news tonight.  For many it will mean a difficult Christmas this year.  If our holiday hopes are dashed, and it doesn't take a natural disaster for that to happen, we find our hope in God.  He is our fortress and our refuge.  The gift of the Savior is both the need and the desire
of our hearts.  He is our home, our place of belonging.


No comments:

Post a Comment