Sunday, October 22, 2017

Because My Husband Loves Thanksgiving...

Psalm 118:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Thanksgiving for the Lord’s Saving Goodness.

118 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

...and Glen Campbell, I uploaded a Thanksgiving song for him today.  He is right about how we go from Halloween straight into Christmas and too often overlook Thanksgiving.  Driving home from church tonight, I was amazed at how many homes were decorated with lights and Halloween decorations.  It's a bit spooky out there to say the least, it's terribly satanic out there to say the most.  I'll try not to be too judgmental because I've eaten more than my share of Halloween candy through the years, but I do find myself looking forward to Thanksgiving.  (Also the young man who now lives in a dorm but still doesn't want to be blogged about will be coming home for the holiday.)  Yes, I am thankful.

Come Harvest Time - Glen Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment