Sunday, July 23, 2017

Worrier Warrior, A Bit of A Fixer Upper

Philippians 1:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

It's another Sunday spent recovering from knee replacement surgery.  God remains with me and remains good.  I've been filling probably too much of my time watching home improvement, fixer-upper TV shows.  Maybe it's because I'm still a fixer-upper. I thought I'd further along in my recovery, but surprise!  God must have his reasons.  I'm not yet where I can spend a full day at a computer terminal, a full half-hour maybe, but not even close to a full day; so, I'm inclined to worry because my sick leave won't last forever and I do need to return to work.  Another surprise came this week with an audit of my pay leading to some extra funds in my pay slip.  Yes, God remains good even to an impatient, worrier warrior.  Still all prayers on my behalf would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment