Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Because We Have a Big, Big God

John 16:33 New English Translation (NET Bible)

33 I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage—I have conquered the world.”

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 New English Translation (NET Bible)

57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! 58 So then, dear brothers and sisters, be firm. Do not be moved! Always be outstanding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Romans 8:37 New English Translation (NET Bible)

37 No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us!

Philippians 4:13New English Translation (NET Bible)

13 I am able to do all things through the one who strengthens me.

I had to go to physical therapy again today.  I don't like to think of myself as a weenie but weenie I am.  I needed some overcoming Bible verses and thankfully God supplies.  It's a big mountain but God is bigger.

Great God Almighty - Third Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment