Sunday, August 20, 2017

One Light in a Million

Isaiah 40:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:
    Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one
    and calls forth each of them by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
    not one of them is missing.

I'm pretty sure there's no one in America who doesn't know a solar eclipse is coming tomorrow.  I won't be looking, though, because I don't have the glasses!  That's okay, I'm sure I'll see the coverage of it.  I wonder what God thinks of all the excitement over one star in his creation.   I pray that we will be considering the Creator tomorrow as well as his creation.  Dominion and awe belong to Him.

A Million Lights - Michael W. Smith 


No comments:

Post a Comment