Monday, January 22, 2018

Dance Like David


Psalm 51:8 English Standard Version (ESV)

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
    let the bones that you have broken rejoice.


I could blame my poor dancing on my rheumatoid arthritis but my sense of rhythm is more likely at fault.  Today, however, while uploading a new song by Rend Collective, I discovered I could dance even if only from my computer chair, because I found myself rejoicing as I worshipped my Lord.  So inflamed joints notwithstanding, I will dance like David danced.

 “I have one desire now – to live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, putting all my energy and strength into it.”  ~Elisabeth Elliot

 I Will Be Undignified - Rend Collective 










2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you, friend. And thank you for The Joy of Jesus video in tribute to Rich Mullins. I love your spirit and desire to be used of Him for his glory.
    May the joy of Jesus be with you!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete