Thursday, August 25, 2016

Yes, You Will Suffer...

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.

Isaiah 43:6-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 I will say to the north, Give up,
    and to the south, Do not withhold;
bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the end of the earth,
7 everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made.”

...But there is yet a reason to hope for everyone who is called by His name.  
So call me Christian, a daughter of God, redeemed by the Son, created for Glory.  

Hymn - Brooke Fraser 


No comments:

Post a Comment