Sunday, October 30, 2016

Choose Life

Psalm 139:15-16 New English Translation (NET Bible)

15 my bones were not hidden from you,
when I was made in secret
and sewed together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw me when I was inside the womb.
All the days ordained for me
were recorded in your scroll
before one of them came into existence.

Deuteronomy 30:19 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,

May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right. Peter Marshall

Kyrie Eleison - Chris Tomlin (feat. Matt Maher, Matt Redman & Jason Ingram) 

No comments:

Post a Comment