Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Snow!

Isaiah 1:18 English Standard Version (ESV)

18 “Come now, let us reason[a] together, says the Lord:
though your sins are like scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson,
    they shall become like wool.

It's snowed and more snow is coming!  I need to find my inner child that loved a good snow day, instead of worrying about how to get around in it...and how to stay upright!  A coworker, who slipped and fell in our parking lot today, is now hurting.  I figure if I fall just plan to call 911 for me.  I no longer have joints that can take a beating.  I do love this verse from Isaiah, however, because it gives me reason enough to appreciate snow. 
 
Winter Snow (feat. Audrey Assad) - Chris Tomlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment