Monday, January 9, 2017

Finding That Good Word

Ecclesiastes 12:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true.

To my husband I've called it "the tyranny of the blog," when I struggle to write something meaningful, when I don't feel like I've anything to say.  Lately I've let the holiday season, my son's visit and my full time job keep me from the blog, or at least those are my excuses.  Today my husband and I had a safe journey to and from an out of town movie theater to watch "Hidden Figures."  It was good and worth the trip.  Also a safe journey alone is reason to be thankful to God, who watched over us.  So even as I sit here struggling for a good word, God continues to sit beside me in the struggle.  

Help me Father, to put myself aside long enough to hear what you are saying, may I not grow weary in the search.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment