Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Father's House


Genesis 28:15 English Standard Version (ESV)
15 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

John 14:2 English Standard Version (ESV)
2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?[a]

Isaiah 32:18 New Living Translation (NLT)
18 My people will live in safety, quietly at home.
    They will be at rest.
I love this precious picture of the dad embracing his soldier son.  We do find love at home, most often flawed love, but still sweet. The divine love of God expressed as the father of the prodigal tells me of the perfect love that awaits the repentant sinner.  In the Father's arms I know love and it is the Father's love that brings me home.
.
Love Will Bring You Home - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors 



No comments:

Post a Comment