Monday, May 2, 2016

Just Give Me Jesus

Matthew 6:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

Treasures in Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Mark 8:36 New International Version (NIV)
36 What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

I'll puzzle and pray over what song to upload next to Youtube, sometimes fretting that I've run out of ideas.  Then when I finally give up, God gives me a song.  This time it was Fernando Ortega's "Give Me Jesus."  I've had it in my song library for years now, but it wasn't until this weekend that God brought it to the front of the line.  
Maybe I just needed a sign.


Give Me Jesus - Fernando Ortega


No comments:

Post a Comment