Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My God's Delight

Ephesians 1:11 Living Bible (TLB)

11 Moreover, because of what Christ has done, we have become gifts to God that he delights in, for as part of God’s sovereign plan we were chosen from the beginning to be his, and all things happen just as he decided long ago.

As I walked to the employee entrance this morning at my place of work, another 
employee sought to question my right to enter that door.  Granted, I didn't know him either, but he seemed so confident in questioning me that I could wonder myself about what I was doing there.  I am very, very low on the company's totem pole, too young to retire but too old to consider career advancement, too poor to leave this job and too old to find another.  Yes, I may be a speck of dust, but I'm God's speck of dust.  He not only chose me, but He also delights in me, and I in Him.  
Fields of Grace (Acoustic) - Big Daddy Weave 

No comments:

Post a Comment