Sunday, September 25, 2016

Coast Guard to the Rescue

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you.
Isaiah 43:2a

I was rescued by the Coast Guard today.  Parked in front of Walmart, waiting for my husband, I turned the keys in the ignition and rolled down the windows, because it was getting too hot in the car for the the dog and me.   It took longer than expected and when my husband returned, the battery was dead.  Apparently, my keys were turned just enough to run it down.  This, being a Seahawks game day, meant there weren't many people around.  Sigh.  Who would help?   My husband went looking and found a Coastie, who had been manning a sales table with his scout troop.  He willingly came to our rescue.    We needed help and God provided the Coast Guard.    Thank you!  The song I uploaded to Youtube today, "You Will Never Run" by the Rend Collective, is appropriate for the day.

You Will Never Run - Rend Collective 



No comments:

Post a Comment