Wednesday, February 1, 2017

On Being Content

1 Timothy 6:6-8 English Standard Version (ESV)

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain, 7 for we brought nothing into the world, and[a] we cannot take anything out of the world. 8 But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

Philippians 4:11 English Standard Version (ESV)

11 Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.

Philippians 4:19 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

The little dog who lives in our house, our granddog really, just startled me with a leap onto our slider door.  I didn't even know he was outside.  He likes to go out one door then come in another.  He probably thinks he's clever.  This Peanuts cartoon is for all the dog lovers in my family.  We have dogs; be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment