Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sweet Sleep


Proverbs 3:24
English Standard Version (ESV)
24 If you lie down, you will not be afraid;
    when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


I am feeling ever so sleepy and am looking forward to bed.  First, though, I want to give a shout out to the young man who lives in our house but doesn't want to be blogged about and his friends, fine young men all.  It was time to clean the little house under the weeping willow tree so it can be turned over to its next tenant.  The young men stepped up and thoroughly cleaned the house greatly helping me in my illness.  It's good to be in this house of the level path with room for friends.   It's good to hear their laughter.  It does feel like the exiles have returned to Jerusalem and we are home.

I love the Christmas Lullaby by the late, great Doc Watson.  Sleep well.




No comments:

Post a Comment