Thursday, June 4, 2015

He Gives a New Strength


Philippians 4:13 New International Version (NIV)
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

While my insurance company is trying to figure the best way for them to pay for my rheumatoid arthritis medication, I find myself without it.  It does have me thinking about strength or my lack of it.  After a work day with the phone and a computer keyboard, I'm ready to find a new strength; and maybe that's what God wants from me, as He has me wait; and, when they do come, I'm really going to enjoy those eagle wings.  

Teach Me, Lord, to Wait [Live]



No comments:

Post a Comment