Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sweet Fellowship


Psalms 55:14
We who had sweet fellowship together Walked in the house of God in the throng.

Matthew 18:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Luke 14:15

When one of those who were reclining at the table with Him heard this, he said to Him, "Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God!"

I had sweet fellowship after church today but it was at McDonald's and there were only three of us.  Still it was good and I'm thankful.  I doubt, though, that McDonald's food could compare with what this church picnic fare of old; and both pale considerably when I consider my place at the Lord's banqueting table.  I can only imagine.
MercyMe - "I Can Only Imagine" Official Music Video



No comments:

Post a Comment