Thursday, June 18, 2015

So You're Having a Sick Day



3 John 1:2 English Standard Version (ESV)
2 Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

Luke 10:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Heal the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’

2 Corinthians 4:17 English Standard Version (ESV)
17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,
The good news is that my insurance company finally approved my biologic medicine for rheumatoid rheumatoid.  The bad news is that it might take another two weeks to kick in since I've been off of it for a while now waiting on its approval.
The good news is that I'm really enjoying having that young man home for summer and spending time with him.  The bad news is that I caught his cold/bronchitis.
  
Lord, Give me oil in my lamp and keep me burning.


No comments:

Post a Comment