Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Like This...

Galatians 6:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Philippians 4:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.

Ephesians 3:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

...even if it sounds like I'm bragging.  I do want to boast in Christ alone but something about this makes me smile.  That God can use a scarred and sick woman like me for His kingdom really is an amazing, wonder-working power. 

There Is Power in the Blood [Live]

No comments:

Post a Comment