Friday, June 24, 2016

Never A Stranger

Psalm 68:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Father of the fatherless and protector of widows
    is God in his holy habitation.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
God of All Comfort
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Some years ago I was asked to upload to Youtube a Fernando Ortega song that was a comfort to someone whose loved one had Alzheimer's.  I had to take the song down for a while, but two years ago I was able to upload it again.  Now I have a loved one with Alzheimer's and now it comforts me.  We'll never be a stranger to God. 

Don't Let Me Come Home A Stranger - Fernando Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment