Tuesday, June 14, 2016

People Need the Lord

Matthew 28:18-20 English Standard Version (ESV)

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

John 12:32 King James Version (KJV)
32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

When young lives are lost as Satan rejoices, it's time for the redeemed to sing and sing again Salvation's song.  President Obama described the Orlando night club as a place of solidarity and empowerment, and my heart broke that such a place wasn't Christ's own church.  People need the Lord.  Rather then be in the way, may we show the way to the Savior.  

Steve Green - People Need The Lord (Live)






No comments:

Post a Comment