Friday, June 17, 2016

Victory Over Death

1 Corinthians 15:54-55 English Standard Version (ESV)

54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”

I spend my work days serving customers, who Christ would call, "the least of these."  Many of them are on their way out of this world, as we all are, but their time here is clearly ending, and some are truly terrified.  I give what comfort I can; but not being allowed to share Jesus with them, it's never enough.  So I offer up silent prayers and trust their souls to God.  

Cannot Have My Soul (Acoustic)
Robbie Seay Band - Topic 



No comments:

Post a Comment