Thursday, July 14, 2016

Still Fishing

Matthew 4:19 New English Translation (NET Bible)

19 He said to them, “Follow me, and I will turn you into fishers of people.”

Mark 6:41New English Translation (NET Bible)
41 He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. He gave them to his disciples to serve the people, and he divided the two fish among them all.

"Fishers of Men" by Rhonda Vincent was the very first video I uploaded to Youtube.  I did it to thank my husband for his gift of a little macbook.  It's good that God can make much of a little.  I didn't even know I could make a video let alone have a Youtube channel.  The macbook stopped working some time back and it was replaced by a desktop Mac, a gift from my mother.  Today I received a sweet, encouraging note from someone who has followed my videos for five years now.  I am blessed and thankful.

Fishers of Men - Rhonda Vincent


No comments:

Post a Comment