Sunday, August 10, 2014

From The Rising to the Setting

Psalm 23:2 English Standard Version (ESV)
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.[a]

Jeremiah 31:35 English Standard Version (ESV)
35 Thus says the Lord,
who gives the sun for light by day
    and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,
who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—
    the Lord of hosts is his name:

Psalm 113:3King James Version (KJV)
3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.

It's gotten quite hot here, a real heat by real standards, not the standards of those accustomed to a cooler clime.  Tonight I am thankful that we live close enough to water to be able to find a place to cool ourselves down.  There was a supermoon tonight, so the good and talented photographers were down at the water trying to capture its beauty.  I only had my iPad so this next picture is the best I could do.  It looked so much better in person.  I wish you could have been there.  It had my husband and I singing "From the Rising of the Sun to the going down of the same, the name of the Lord is to be praised!"  He certainly is to be praised all day and all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment