Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Job and My Little Light

Colossians 3:23 English Standard Version (ESV)
23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

Matthew 5:16 English Standard Version (ESV)
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that[a] they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

I needed these verses today as I am training for a new job as well as training others on my old job, which can be confusing and stressful.  It's even a little fearful to take on new work and longer hours while dealing with rheumatoid arthritis; but if this is God's provision for me, I shouldn't be afraid.  He can and will sustain me, even through my pain and fatigue.  I just need to be thankful for the work ... and let my little light shine.

Flash Mob - This Little Light

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beanscot, I am so sorry that you are dealing with so much pain. I thought that possibly this link might be of help to you. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. Love & Hugs, Melody
    http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/natural-rheumatoid-arthritis-treatment.html

    ReplyDelete