Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's Finished

John 19:28-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

It Is Finished
28 After this, Jesus, knowing[a] that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” 29 Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. 30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

It's good when I can put a bad day behind me, and this day was such a day; but I still had some hours to go before I could.  So the song I liked this afternoon, "It's Already Done" by Big Daddy Weave became my Youtube upload this evening because I needed to put my focus on my Savior.  My worst day on earth will never, ever, ever match His.  There must have been a sweet and great relief to say, "It is finished!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment