Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It Is Well

Psalm 146:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 146
1 Praise the Lord.[a]
Praise the Lord, my soul.
2 I will praise the Lord all my life;
    I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

The last song I uploaded to Youtube, I had to take down per the owner's request.  That's fine and good as I had told him I would do so before hand.  Still I found myself bothered by losing the time and work invested in the video.  I needed to see that it wasn't a loss, if it was God's gain; and I had gained in my own soul what God had intended through the creative process.  So tonight I used some of the images I had collected in a new video, "It Is Well With My Soul" sung by Daniel Martin Moore.  My keys may sometimes get stuck but God still plays a beautiful song in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment