Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Delightful Boundaries

Leaving On A Ferry From Seattle 

Psalm 16:5-7 New International Version (NIV)

5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    you make my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    surely I have a delightful inheritance.
7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.


It was drizzling last night and my husband and I left Seattle.  We had the deck on the ferry to ourselves, and it was lovely.  Inside the ferry, it seemed as if nearly everyone was attached to an electronic device.  Admittedly I took this picture with one, but I pray that I'll never get so caught up in it that I'll miss the delightful inheritance the Lord has laid before me.  
Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

Doxology - David Crowder Band 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment