Sunday, November 27, 2016

He Forgets Not His Own

John 10:27-28 New English Translation (NET Bible)

27 My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish; no one will snatch them from my hand.

Tonight I was playing Christmas Youtube videos on the computer while my husband finished watching his recording of the Seahawks game.  They lost, the TV was shut down, and I then heard my husband's voice behind me saying, "I want to hear "We Gather Together!"  Thanksgiving remains and will likely always remain his favorite holiday of the year.  It's good to remember at all times, in victory or defeat...and I'm not just talking about football...that God forgets not his own.  
Go Hawks!

We Gather Together - Celtic Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment