Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sing Hallelujah

"Eagle Creek into Cumberland River"- Elmer L. Foote Lantern Slide Collection, ca. 1900-1915 (Lexington Public Library)

Revelation 19:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:

“Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns"

What a wonder it will be to hear our Hallelujah's in Heaven some day!  What a wonder it is to hear our Hallelujah's now!  I pray that I may live a Hallelujah life both sides of eternity.  Turn my thoughts toward the one who deserves my upmost praise and highest glory.  Take my strangled Hallelujah's and turn them to full throated declarations of praise to our God Almighty.  
Hallelujah!
Hallelujah - Blue Highway 




No comments:

Post a Comment