Saturday, October 13, 2012

Asleep At The Keyboard

Psalm 139:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

I've been waiting on a YouTube upload to finish processing and have discovered once again that it is possible to fall asleep at the computer.  Yes, I'm fearfully and wonderfully made, even if I don't look so wonderful as I snooze.  It seems God has engineered our bodies to sleep and He doesn't consider it an option.
I just checked.  The song is still being processed.  I like to wait because I don't always know if the record company will allow the upload and an email will be sent if they don't.  It will give me time to delete the song before loyal subscribers try to watch it.  It's looking more and more that I'll have to leave its progress until the morning.  
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment