Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My God, My Gratitude





Philemon 1:4-7
New International Version (NIV)
Thanksgiving and Prayer

4 I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5 because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. 6 I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. 7 Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people.

This photo from WW2 of an Austrian boy who has just been given new shoes makes me consider how blessed I am.  When I uploaded my first YouTube video, I never imagined all the expressions of thanks and encouragement that were to come.  I am truly grateful for the Lord's people.  May we stay strong and faithful in His service.  

"Thanksgiving Song" - Mary Chapin Carpenter


No comments:

Post a Comment