Thursday, November 1, 2012

My God, My King

“To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. And to the clear northern skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens.” 
― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


John 6:37
New International Version (NIV)
37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.


Revelation 3:5
New International Version (NIV)
5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

I am so thankful that this little house under the weeping willow tree is not my forever home.  My home is where Jesus is.  He will never give me a foreclosure notice either.   In the meantime, I live here as a princess in disguise.

"This is Home" - Switchfoot





No comments:

Post a Comment