Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My God, The Tuner of My Heart


Romans 8:18
New International Version (NIV)
Present Suffering and Future Glory

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

1 Samuel 7:12
New International Version (NIV)
12 Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer,[a] saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us.”

As I live my life with pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis being the new normal, I find myself marveling at Christians who can praise God in suffering.  Did God create them stronger and infuse them with greater courage?  I suspect they are just more amendable to having their heart tuned to sing a new song.  So now in obedience I will give God praise.  Glory be to the tuner of my heart!

David Crowder Band - "Come Thou Fount"



No comments:

Post a Comment