Saturday, March 9, 2013

My God, My Sandman


John 11:9

English Standard Version (ESV)

9 Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.



As I write, my husband is standing on a chair to adjust our clock for Daylight Savings.  I may enjoy falling back, but I really, really don't like springing forward.   It's really not something I've ever done with grace and gratitude; and now that I'm living with rheumatoid arthritis, it is even more difficult.  When I never feel rested, I hoard every minute of sleep given to me.  As our country goes to battle now against our natural sleep patterns, I pray that our next few sleeps will be sweet and sufficient to face the hours of the day.  


"My Love Goes With You" - The Innocence Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment