Monday, March 25, 2013

My God Who Faithfully Provides

A week ago I was fretting over the loss of my relatively new cell phone with no funds to replace it.  A cell phone can be a security blanket for someone with a chronic illness.  Not knowing if I could walk for help if needed and remembering how I needed it at the time of our catastrophic car accident, makes me anxious without this little bit of electronic magic.  The young man who lives in our house but doesn't want to be blogged about dug up his very first cell phone and amazingly it is still working.  It's not what I lost but it is what I need.  I may find myself still looking for the provision that I know not of but perhaps I've had it all along.  I've even got the local pizza delivery place on speed dial and the numbers of all of my young man's friends.  
"Great Is Thy Faithfulness" - Fernando Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment