Thursday, April 4, 2013

My God of Everything Glorious

Reflection of God - Morgan Weistling

Isaiah 43:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made."
Psalm 139:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

Genesis 1:27
New International Version (NIV)
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.
The same God that spread the stars across the heavens, spread the freckles across your nose.  The same God that rolled the hills across the land formed the curve of your cheeks.  The same God that created waters of great depths also created the pools in your eyes.  We are marvelous works of God created for His glory.  Features that often dissatisfy me actually bring God pleasure.  I need to remember that when tired, shadowed eyes often look back at me in the mirror.  The pain and illness that mars my visage is but a whisper of what marred my Lord's. 

"Everything Glorious" - David Crowder Band


No comments:

Post a Comment