Monday, April 8, 2013

My God Who Is My Home

Army, US Troops Coming Home 1917
John 14:2
King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

Although I've wandered, I am now living once again in my hometown, even on the street of my childhood.  I read that in Korea a person's true home is where their father was born.  I find I like that idea because it translates so well to where a Christian's true home is, in our Father's house.  As much as I love this house of the level path and as much as I appreciate my hometown, I look forward to when my Father calls me home.  Until that day I want to point the way Home for those who are still lost.

"Ready to Fly (Prelude)" - Jamie Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment