Monday, May 25, 2015

Sweet Remembrance

Revelation 2:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

I found comfort for my soul in the song, "Take My Home" by the Digital Age after visiting my loved one in the care facility where he did indeed "suffer unto death."  He yet remained brave and faithful to His Lord until He was called home, five months ago today.  So this Memorial Day while the men in my home worked their retail jobs, I had the time to upload the song to Youtube for my own remembrance of this man; and I found the time spent to be sweet.
  
Philippians 1:3 English Standard Version (ESV)
Thanksgiving and Prayer
3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,

"Take Me Home" - The Digital Age

No comments:

Post a Comment