Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Unadjusted to This World...


John 17:15-18 New International Version (NIV)
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by[a] the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

Romans 12:2English Standard Version (ESV)
2 Do not be conformed to this world,[a] but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.[b]

1 Corinthians 16:13New International Version (NIV)
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.


...and I pray that I never will be.

I Don't Want to Get Adjusted to This World - Iris Dement 

No comments:

Post a Comment