Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Born to Create

Psalm 104:33English Standard Version (ESV)
33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

Psalm 96:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
Worship in the Splendor of Holiness
96 Oh sing to the Lord a new song;
    sing to the Lord, all the earth!

Ephesians 2:10 English Standard Version (ESV)
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

We, who have been made in the likeness of our great God of all creation, have been made create; and in doing so express the beauty he has placed in us.  So rather than relying on others to entertain us through passive observation, i.e. couching surfing with our remote controls, create something if for no other reason than it pleases God.  
I just finished uploading a song by Sara Groves, "Why It Matters."  

No comments:

Post a Comment