Monday, April 4, 2016

Grace Will Lead Me Home



Hebrews 4:16 English Standard Version (ESV)
16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Corinthians 12:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 4:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
Treasure in Jars of Clay
7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

I don't believe I'll ever truly understand grace until Jesus brings me home.  I do know that it is not found in what I do but in what Christ does in me.   That He uses me, such as I am, a clay jar easily broken, is amazing indeed.  
I uploaded a song about grace today, "Crossroads" by Consumed By Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment