Sunday, April 10, 2016

There Is Just No Reason...

1 Corinthians 15:19 New International Version (NIV)
19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

Romans 8:24-25 English Standard Version (ESV)
24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

John 14:19 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

John 5:24English Standard Version (ESV)
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

...to pity a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment