Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet Sleep Under The Shepherd's Care


Psalm 4:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, Lord,
    make me dwell in safety.

I am ever so sleepy and want to be whisked off to bed to sleep like a child.   I want a peaceful, healing sleep.   In a way I'm thankful to be diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis because I'm on medicine to help the pain that kept me awake and crying in the night.   I suppose I was sleeping like a baby then so to speak, an unhappy colicky baby.   I read that rheumatoid arthritis has shortened my lifetime.  (One really shouldn't google their diseases, because scaring yourself to death isn't good either.)   I do know my life is in God's hand and He has numbered my days.   In the meantime I will follow His path for me.  If I ever thought I was following my own path, I was simply foolish.  God has always been and always will be leading me.

"All The Way My Savior Leads Me" - Rich Mullins



Now, along with the amazing Dixie Hummingbirds I bid you goodnight.


"I Bid You Goodnight" - The Dixie Hummingbirds


No comments:

Post a Comment