Sunday, September 9, 2012

Still In the Battle


2 Chronicles 20:15(NIV)
He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's
Tomorrow morning I will leave this little house under the weeping willow and head back to work after an extended absence for surgery and sickness.   I may now always have rheumatoid arthritis but I will also always have my Jesus.   That I can write these words is by the grace of God working through the generosity of my mom, who replaced my beloved macbook.   I'm sorry Mom if I ever doubted that you understand me.   You know me well.  For that matter, I'm sorry God for doubting you!   It must be hard to go into battle with an army of doubting soldiers.   If I lose ground You still push me forward.  Thank you.    You are a good God, indeed.

The Battle Is the Lord's - Yolanda Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment